Before you start...
- You will need the LTI URL(s) for your LearnSci homepage(s) provided by Learning Science.
- The LTI URL should have the following format: https:// resources.learnsci.co.uk/enrol/lti/tool.php?id=xxxxx (where xxxxx is a set of numbers unique to your homepage).
- You may also need your Consumer Key and Shared Secret if this has been provided to you.
How to add a LearnSci Homepage on Blackboard
1. Start by going to the course page where you wish to add the LearnSci Homepage. It is important that any staff accessing the homepage on this course have a teaching role so that they are automatically assigned the correct role on the Learning Science platform.
2. Turn Edit Mode on
3. From the Build Content tab, select Web Link
4. Give it a name (e.g. LearnSci Labsims for Chemistry, LearnSci Labsims for Chemistry or LearnSci Smart Worksheet Collection) and enter the LTI URL provided to you for your homepage.
6. If you see a Key, a Secret, and a Custom Parameters field, enter the Key and Secret we provided to you into their respective fields and leave the Custom Parameters field blank. If these fields aren't present, move on to the next step
7. Set Enable Evaluation to No
8. If you wish, you can add a description. (Optional)
9. Select Yes to Open in New Window
10. Set the rest of the options under Standard Options according to your requirements
11. Select Submit
12. From your course page, find and select the LearnSci Homepage you just added to check that it works.
If you need further help, please let our support team know by using the "Submit a ticket" form at the bottom of this page or contact email@example.com