Smart Worksheet Collection: Getting Started Guide
Follow these steps to make best use of your Learning Science Smart Worksheet Collection.
1. Explore the resources available on your Learning Science Smart Worksheet Collection homepage.
- Watch our introduction to Smart Worksheets video.
- Contact email@example.com to licence additional Smart Worksheets from the collection.
2. Request the Smart Worksheet(s) you would like to use.
- Fill out the Smart Worksheet request form, available on your homepage, to get a copy of the Smart Worksheet activity for your course with your preferred options, including grade settings and number of attempts allowed.
- Learning Science will email you the LTI URL for your Smart Worksheet ready to embed onto your VLE/LMS.
3. Embed the Smart Worksheet(s) onto your course in your VLE/LMS.
- To add the activity, follow the relevant guide for your VLE/LMS making sure to follow the "grade-synced" guide if you selected the grade sync option on the request form.
- Read more about grade-synchronisation to find out if this is the best option for you.
4. Open the Smart Worksheet to make sure the link has been added correctly.
- If the resource does not open as expected please check our general troubleshooting guide, technical help articles or contact our support team.
- If you are setting up the resource with grade synchronisation, after adding the activity make sure you can see a new column for the activity in your gradebook.
5. Introduce the Smart Worksheet activities to your students.
- We recommended assigning the "Introduction for Students" Smart Worksheet activity which will introduce your students to the key features of Smart Worksheets and show them how to get the most out of them - get a copy of this activity by requesting it on Smart Worksheet Collection homepage or contact our support team.
6. Find out how your students got on.
- Read more about tracking student engagement and viewing their results.
- Ask students for feedback and let us know how we can make our resources even better.
If you need further help, please let our support team know by using the "Submit a ticket" form at the bottom of this page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use your Smart Worksheet Collection Homepage
Your Smart Worksheet Collection homepage is where instructors go to preview the Smart Worksheets in the library. It is also where you can request a Smart Worksheet for use on your course - as long as it has been licensed by your institution. We ...
VLE/LMS Integration: Getting Started Guide
Your LearnSci LabSims and Smart Worksheets fully integrate with your virtual learning environment (VLE) / Learning Management System (LMS). All of the resources are hosted, maintained and updated by Learning Science and are added to your VLE/LMS ...
LearnSci LabSims: Getting Started Guide
Follow these steps to use your LearnSci LabSims effectively and get your students ready for the lab. 1. Explore the resources available on your LearnSci LabSims homepage(s). Learn how to add your Learning Science LabSim Homepage(s) to you VLE/LMS. ...
Brightspace: How to add a LearnSci LabSim or Smart Worksheet
The LearnSci resources fully integrate with your Brightspace platform. All of your resources are hosted, maintained and updated by Learning Science and are added to Brightspace as external tool activities in just a few steps. Please also follow this ...
Canvas: How to add a LearnSci LabSim or Smart Worksheet
LearnSci resources fully integrate with your Canvas. All of your resources are hosted, maintained and updated by Learning Science and are added to Canvas as external tool links in just a few steps. This guide will show you how to add a LearnSci ...