- Your Smart Worksheet Collection homepage is where instructors go to preview the Smart Worksheets in the library.
- It is also where you can request a Smart Worksheet for use on your course - as long as it has been licensed by your institution.
- We update your Collection homepage each time we add new Smart Worksheets so you will always have access to preview all of the resources on this page.
1. Log into your VLE/LMS and navigate to the course where you have added the LTI link to your Smart Worksheet Collection homepage. If you haven't added your homepage yet, you'll need to set up the link to your homepage
on your course first. Get in touch with our support team on email@example.com
if you need the LTI details for your homepage.
2. Select the link to your Smart Worksheet Collection homepage and it should launch in a new window.
In the top section of your homepage you will find:
3. The name of the Learning Science resource library and information about the resources.
4. A list of the Smart Worksheets that have been licensed by your institution and are available for you to use on you courses.
5. A link to a form where you would request a copy of any of the licensed Smart Worksheets for your course.
6. Contact information if you would like to license additional Smart Worksheets from the collection that are not listed above.
In the following sections you will find all of the Smart Worksheets grouped by topic in alphabetical order.
7. You may need to click on a toggle to expand the section to see all of the activities in that topic.
8. To preview a Smart Worksheet, select the activity you want to view.
9. Select Preview quiz now open the activity.
10. Select Open Worksheet to start the Smart Worksheet.
11. If you would like to use the Smart Worksheet on your course, return to your Smart Worksheet Collection homepage and check that you have a licence for the worksheet (see Step 4). If you do, fill out the request form
where you will be asked for some contact information, details about your course, and the grading settings you would like for the activity (see Step 5). If you don't have a licence for the Smart Worksheet, get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need further help, please let our support team know by using the "Submit a ticket" form at the bottom of this page or contact email@example.com