Before you start
You will need the LTI URL for your LearnSci Homepage, LabSim or Smart Worksheet.
- LTI URLs for your Homepage(s), Smart Worksheets, and custom LearnSci Assessments are provided to you by Learning Science.
- LTI URLs for your LearnSci LabSims can be found on your LearnSci LabSims Homepage(s).
How to add a LearnSci LabSim or Smart Worksheet
1. Start by going to the course page where you want to add the LabSim (or Smart Worksheet)
2. Select the plus sign “+” where you want to add content
3. Select “Create” from the content menu
4. Select “Teaching tools with LTI connection”
5. Enter a name for your new LTI link
6. Select whether you would like the activity "Hidden from students" or "Visible to students"
Enter a name for the new LTI link
7. Carefully copy and paste the LTI URL for your homepage, LabSim or Smart Worksheet into the "Configuration URL" field
8. If requested, enter your "Key" and "Security Token" (Secret)
9. Tick the box for “Open in a New Window”
11. Add a description (optional)
12. Select “Save”
11. From your course page, open the new link to check that it is working as expected